The maximum length of a vehicle combination in road traffic will increase from 25.25 to 34.5 metres in Finland. Before the decree was amended, the so-called Ecotrucks were tested since 2013. Speed has been actively involved as an expert in testing the safe and environmentally friendly HCT combinations.
- OFFICE IN PORT OF RAUMA 4.3.2019
- MAXIMUM LENGTH OF A VEHICLE COMBINATION 34,5 METRES 18.1.2019
- PETRI ROUVINEN – SPEED DRIVER OF THE YEAR 2018 17.12.2018
- WELCOME TO OUR NEW WEBSITE 1.10.2018
- NEW EQUIPMENT – CLEANER TRANSPORTATION 10.4.2018